Dyno day

Some people don’t like how it hangs low with not much ground clearance but I ultimately think it helps bring the instant center back further and plants the tires harder. With radial tire racing that’s a big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people don’t like how it hangs low with not much ground clearance but I ultimately think it helps bring the instant center back further and plants the tires harder. With radial tire racing that’s a big deal

Real hard to argue with 1.5 60’ times!

Real hard to argue with 1.5 60’ times!

You don’t necessarily need them to get a 1.5
9c30ed6c217b6503747422f61310bc70.jpg

You don’t necessarily need them to get a 1.5
9c30ed6c217b6503747422f61310bc70.jpg

Well whatever you’re doing it’s working! I have no clue how mines gonna hook. I REALLY hope I can bring it to Spookfest. If not, I’ve got a couple more days at MIR I can do some hits...

I'm intrigued and interested but this doesn't seem very promising....

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Yeah I lucked out and bought a set someone got and never used. Wanted a set for my dad's gen2 also but doesn't look like that will ever happen.

Well whatever you’re doing it’s working! I have no clue how mines gonna hook. I REALLY hope I can bring it to Spookfest. If not, I’ve got a couple more days at MIR I can do some hits...

I think colonial Beach is open longer and you can get more hits there since its not as crowded. Its 1/4 mile again now too instead of 1/8.

A new guy bought it this year. I haven't been but he made a bunch of improvements and I was told its 1/4 now. I know they have had a couple huge events.

A new guy bought it this year. I haven't been but he made a bunch of improvements and I was told its 1/4 now. I know they have had a couple huge events.

Hmmm. I looked for a number to call... can’t seem to find anything other than an email for contact info.

I’ll message you offline. Don’t wanna hijack the thread anymore lol.

Those fiberglass leafs were so much lighter than the stock leafs it would blow your mind.

I bet you both fiberglass leaf springs and the entire long bar kit weighed as much as one stock leafspring with the slapper bar.

Back