Dyno day

I feel like Jeff is kind of saying that with a supercharged truck that if the boost stayed the same the horsepower loss would be a lower percentage vs NA.

But that isn’t the real world, the boost will fall off and if you put a smaller pulley on to bring it back up the parasitic loss on the engine now increases along with the heat that is generated from that supercharger.

Yeah it's kind of a on paper or in practice type of thing. Also we are coming at it from different views I believe. All his math is correct though. It just isn't a direct correlation to how much et may or may not be lost based on DA. Million other factors out there too. Hard to make direct comparison.

My truck slows in the heat too even after leaning it out and adding some timing back. But I meant about the world war 2 planes.

Well we finally got to run again and broke in to the 11s with our blown stock long block truck. I still believe it has a little more left in it
d0dc542975d21847cd8169a7e90f2272.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we finally got to run again and broke in to the 11s with our blown stock long block truck. I still believe it has a little more left in it
d0dc542975d21847cd8169a7e90f2272.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Man look at that 60’!!

That’s HOOKIN!

What are you doing for Tire and Suspension??

I bought fiberglass leafs from Flex-a-form before.

The JLP Long bars use these rear brackets that hang super low (I don’t care for them). Jim trimmed his and re-drilled the holes.

Good luck getting flex a form to even respond to you. Technically I have had 2 sets on order for over a year.....

I bought fiberglass leafs from Flex-a-form before.

The JLP Long bars use these rear brackets that hang super low (I don’t care for them). Jim trimmed his and re-drilled the holes.

Doesn’t sound like too terrible of a modification. Hmmmm

Back