December GTG

Personally, I welcome all of the Washington Lightning Owners that can make it down. It would be nice to get our group rolling again and to make some friends with the Washington group, so we can visit your get-togethers in the future. Thanks to everyone.

Personally, I welcome all of the Washington Lightning Owners that can make it down. It would be nice to get our group rolling again and to make some friends with the Washington group, so we can visit your get-togethers in the future. Thanks to everyone.

thats awsome man future GTG or like track days would be off the hook :eek:ldtu:

Glad to see there is a lot of intrest in GTGs. It was like pulling teeth to get one going back home. Even when we did make one only three or four people would show up. Looking forward to a great GTG!

I just got off the phone with Alex...........he's down there already and has a room next to me. I went and picked up the Quervo so were set.

........and Hooters is right there also.

Myself and Debbie will be going down there, were leaving around 11:30 in the Black L. Look forward to meeting everyone:eek:ldtu:

.....by the way, your all invited to Alex's room for after Hooters cocktails.........BUAHHHHHHHHH

For real though!!!!!!!

Myself and Debbie will be going down there, were leaving around 11:30 in the Black L. Look forward to meeting everyone:eek:ldtu:
What time do you guys think you'll roll through Tacoma...maybe Steve and I will link up with guys.

I suggest trying to get there earlier. Alex was saying they have a big football party there today.

Back