December GTG

The Jantzen Beach exit is right on I-5, next to the Interstate Bridges. There is a huge "Hooters" sign going north, on the east side of the freeway, very easy to get to.

Now, Hooters is that place known for chicken wings, right? Chicken wings and fast trucks, the wife shouldn't have an issue with that, right?

man ill see what i can come up with the 30th is my birthday and ill have to see if i can make it on the 29th. so is this in portland or where LOL

Last edited:
so is there gonna be other wifes my wife is asking me LOL cuz shes like well if ur goin to HOOTERS she wants to hit up the mall lol

Well I think DJcobraman is bringing his wife, I am bringing my wife maybe she will get the hint, what a better gift for me then a set of bolt ons!!!:thumbup::gl:

My girl's gotta work. She's a nurse, so the hours are crappy! So, I'll be rolling solo... Unless I bring a buddy or something.

i was thinkin about that time thing it would be nice to have it earlier how can i get some hooter girls come outside to take pics with the harley in the dark but whatever it will still be cool also thanks for the hotel info

Ok we can move it up, I have a funeral to attend to, but I can get there a bit sooner I think! Lets make it 2:00 pm does this work?

OK, I should be able to be there by 2. Are we meeting outside first? I know most of us are into the trucks first, socializing after, or is it "Hooters first, socialize, then trucks?" Whatever? Its all good.

Back