December GTG

BADASSTRUCK1

Because my schedule for November sux, I want to put together something for December.

I am thinking December 6th 1:00 pm I am looking for suggestions as where we would like to meet. Chime in and give me your location so I can make this as centrally located as possible.

Back from the dead...

Spoon's back, and it's time to start playing with Elle again! I haven't done anything with her since, well... a looooong time ago. Are there even mods made for my 2k anymore? :)

December meeting

December 6th will work for me. I am pretty much open to any location, so if anyone has a preference, please let the rest of us know. Dan

hmm im in royal city wa that might work for me ill check to see whats goin on that weekend if yall dont mind a harley truck there

Hey everyone! I just signed up, I live in Tigard. Im mobbin HD style, but I think I could make this GTG. :eek:ldtu:

temp169.jpg

Welcome Sonic, I hope you can make it!

I will be making the location announcement next Friday, so stay tuned brutha!:thumbup:

I need to change the date to eith the 29th of November or the 13th of December, I have to fly to NY on the 3rd and wont be home until the 7th! Sorry guys!

Date is the 29th Time is 3:00 pm Hooter off of I-5, Jantzen Beach Exit. I hope this works for everyone. Will be looking forward to meeting you all there!

It should work for me. Ron, I posted an ad on Craigslist to see if we can gather a few more "lost" Lightning/HD owners. I'll see everyone Saturday. If you can't make it, please contact me and I'll let you know when our next meeting will be.

Sounds good to me! I will map it to make sure I do not get lost since I am newb up here. Looking forward to meeting fellow Lightning/HD owners.

Back