Custom Gauge Cluster Build

Any pictures with the bezel on....seems like there will be some guages that will be covered on the screen...
I covered up the face with blue tape to keep it from being scratched when I test fit the bezel Once I get the new print, I'll post some with the bezel on and no tape.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Pic
7443afc688079969924a44f8fc90b82c.jpg

I’m definately interested. I’d need it with a Holley dash insert as I have an HP system I am working on installing.

My buddy was just asking me yesterday if there was anything else us Lightning guys might could use, or have printed.

My buddy was just asking me yesterday if there was anything else us Lightning guys might could use, or have printed.

I was looking into aem cd7 dash to use with my xfi later on. Think he could make one to fit that?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ok cool. That's good to know. Dont know when or if it will happen, but it's a thought. Glad to know it is possible. I appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've recieved version 2.0 of the Holley pro insert. Weather is **** here in Austin, so I'll post a update tomorrow or Friday.

Problem with the quick 4 is the mounting tabs/holes are on the back of the unit so all the wires and connectors are exposed when you mount it. There is no easy way to flush mount it (bad design!)

Print out a center console? Maybe in pieces, the can be fleeced and glassed.
Put a double din hole, with adapters for gauges in the single din slot.
Just brain storming.

Back