Custom Gauge Cluster Build

Awesome thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Tom, was actually able to do some digging around on the web, and it looks like that dash will fit great in the existing 7 inch design with some modifications.
571c5f45797310a9cfa3400e24a01b4f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Tom, was actually able to do some digging around on the web, and it looks like that dash will fit great in the existing 7 inch design with some modifications.
571c5f45797310a9cfa3400e24a01b4f.jpg

Oh that would be sweet. I gotta get that dash and get it to you.

There definitely is Jamie. I'm thinking about offsetting the 7 inch Holley display and adding the quick 4 next to it...

I would hold off on that. I talked to us shift the other day and they are working on there gen3 board and should be available in the fall. Its gonna have can bus. So im assuming its gonna be a little different. Hopefully a display thats mountable.

I would hold off on that. I talked to us shift the other day and they are working on there gen3 board and should be available in the fall. Its gonna have can bus. So im assuming its gonna be a little different. Hopefully a display thats mountable.

I did hear something about that, but in all reality I'll be going with the th400 anyway and won't be using the quick 4 in any capacity. So it'll be another brand new in box part that I'm selling

So it looks like the aem cd7 is about a full inch taller. I looked at the pic of the holley 7" and its tough to see if there is any more room height wise

So it looks like the aem cd7 is about a full inch taller. I looked at the pic of the holley 7" and its tough to see if there is any more room height wise

The screen itself is a inch taller or the dash piece itself is a full inch taller?

The outside dimensions of the dash is about 1" bigger. Holley says there is 4.5 and the aem is 5.4

The outside dimensions of the dash is about 1" bigger. Holley says there is 4.5 and the aem is 5.4

I wouldn't worry so much about the outer Dimensions as the actual screen you would view. I bet if it's only a inch difference we can make some changes to the design and have it fit.

Do you think bc its got a little visor that it will be an issue since its bigger?
8db1d409ad3fb45c74653ec292a2c241.jpg

There maybe some modification needed to the stock trim bezel. But would not know until I have it. We could try to lower it to fit under the trim piece, there are options.

For those interested I offer this insert in the Holley 6.86 dash now as well! We can also setup a display for the terminator x screen.

Back