Custom Gauge Cluster Build

DarkHorseCoatings

I know there are only a few of us, but thought I'd ask.... anyone interested in having a cluster insert made to fit the Holley dash? I'm working on having one made for my truck.

Edit......

I try to keep the pricing the same. $185 plus shipping.

All of the holley screens
Racepak
Raspberry PI
Blank

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Ok, I'm working on locating either a scale drawing of the cluster, or a used one that can be donated to the cause. This design will only fit the 7 inch screen. The smaller one does not work with version 5.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You can pick up any year correct instrument panel to test/experiment on. I found a complete one on eBay for super cheap, like $25.00 + free shipping. I don't care about the gauges it's the white support piece that's important to support the screen and mount back in the dash properly.

You can pick up any year correct instrument panel to test/experiment on. I found a complete one on eBay for super cheap, like $25.00 + free shipping. I don't care about the gauges it's the white support piece that's important to support the screen and mount back in the dash properly.
Exactly. I'm trying to find one free, lol

Granted this one is for. Foxbody, but it gives an idea of what it will look like.
677863bed21cb4cf68ea961022f499b0.jpg

Bump have you gotten any new info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I have not located a used one to send out for prototyping. Everyone seems to want a arm and leg for them. I can always use my stock cluster if I have no other option.

If they sold one without any cutouts then it would appeal to a lot more people. People wanting just aftermarket gauges or digital like you guys.

I've removed my cluster and it is on the way to get scanned and have a mold made. I was told there would be no issue making one that will accept the 7in holley display, or just a flat panel so you can build your own look with the autometer guages.

Back