12. Black N Blown: Keystone Restyling #GHF 105
13. dermaestro: Keystone Restyling GHF-105
16.HDandLowner Keystone Restyling #GHF 105
17. jpanchalk: Keystone GHF #100
18. whoop72 Cervini's #130
19. Bad Dad #1157 Cobra R
20. Camaro Eater #1157 Cobra R

List updated as of 22 OCT 2004, 12:07 AM EST

Lost three buyer's due to delay's out of our (NHTOC/NLOC) control.

As a foot note the Keystone Restyled GHF 105 still may not be available, Mark is checking on this item.

Black 03 #8910.......Share the knowledge

Last edited:
I know this is a group buy for hoods, but is it possible to add a F-150 Tailgate Wing - Part #220, and is there a way to know the price before committing to buy?

Re: Dropping like fly's

Originally posted by Dbl G

Well folks another morning is upon us and another one bites the dust, I wish there was more I could do to make the ball ( ) roll faster. If this becoming a sign of the times SV's I would watch the trend.
Lost in quagmire:
1: dmax2 ------ Bought elsewhere
2: 01harleydude ------ Delays/Holidays upon us
3: My Mistress-----Delays

Sorry

Kromdom and I (DBL G) have decided that this potential Group Buy has died due to lack of the Supporting Vendor"s support, in the mean time we are tiring to locate another vendor. We will post up some info when we get some Sorry , however thank you for coming together...Garrett

Hood Less

Here's the scoop the hood's folk's...........This is from a trusted SV....

Cervinis will sell to me at their dealer price which is a 20% discount provided I place a first order for $5000 or more. However, the hooker is that they will ONLY ship them to one address, mine, no drop ships. Keystone said they will have their Northern California distributor contact me, maybe tomorrow but I don't expect a much better deal.

The net result is that a $439.00 hood will cost me $351.00 plus shipping, mine was $134.00 last May (might get a slightly better rate for multiple cartons). So now, I have to sell the hood for $485.00 and the buyer has to also pay shipping to his destination.

The only guys who could make out on this deal would be those in a position to come and pick up their hood at my shop.

Feel free to cut and paste this message and post it in the thread.

Sorry that I am not the bearer of better news.

I was asked to forward this message Sorry, but Thanks again for waiting. Garrett

Thank's allot you guy's the first two weeks of my journey was a effort calling the SV daily to check and in the end not a word, not even a return call, but hey thats business right?

The third week ( Sunday ) or should I say day was a piece of cake Kromdom hooked me up with Mike over at Mad Enterprise's and Monday morning I had a answer. That folks is service........

I would like to thank Dermaestro and Kromdom for starting this GP off they definitely did allot of the leg work, I was just in at the end.
I think the real thanks here should go to Mike ( Madferraristi )......Thanks thou. Garrett

Lets show some love, Mike's got some great products...
http://www.madenterprise.com/F150.htm

Black 03 #8910.......Share the knowledge

Last edited:
Well Guy's and Gal's, I found a vendor for Keystone hoods. They will do a $100 off on a group buy of 5 lids and they don't seem to be afraid of becoming a SV. Please if your interested still post up. I will talk with Dwight and see if we can't get these guy's signed up...Garrett

Don't think it was tire kickers but the want of a Cervinis hood instead of the others. Do appreciate your effort though!

If you guy's get one going over here let us know over there and we will do the same.
There are a lot of variables involved with the dynamic's of a group buy and by tire kicker's I mean there are several people out there who's intentions's maybe good however when it comes time to buy , they may no longer be liquid enough to follow thru and when you are dealing with ten + individuals it has to happen.

Then there are the tire kicker's.

Back