Cervinis hoods

red99ondubs

Platinum Member
Has anyone ever tried to get a GP from Cervinis before and do any of the SV carry this product?

Last edited:
Howdy, guys. I'm aware this is an old thread but I am trying to gauge/generate interest in a GB over @ NHTOC. Would be nice to combine our buying power:
http://nhtoc.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13154

I have contacted an SV @ NHTOC to help us out in case the makers don't sell directly to the public. At this point, just trying to check on:
1. cowl vs. scoop
2. maker of choice (Cervini, Keystone, Reflexxions, etc.)

Thanks. BTW, I worked with nightcrawler on the Gaylord GB last FEB (and also the one still in progress)

I would be very interested in getting the ram air hood by Cervinis for my truck. I was looking at getting one anyways some time this winter and any discount would be nice.

kromdom,

I just got an email back from Cervini's letting me know the Lightning R hoods are available. Can you find out if that hood can be included in the GP?

Thanks,

Stewart

I called CERVINIS this morning and this is the update:
1. NO GBs but
2. a 10% discount to ANY 2 items valued over $126 in one order

So I asked what if NLOC/NHTOC members will buy 10+ hoods??
1. If ordered/paid for separately, no discount
2. If ONE account (example an SV) will take all orders/payments, then place it with CERVINIS, 10 % discount off retail

I will check with an SV @ NHTOC (madenterprises) to see what he thinks then will post an update here & NHTOC.

954RR said:
buy 2, get 10%, buy 10, get 10%. weaksauce.

Yup, I agree. However, I have asked an SV here if he can do better, just waiting on a reply....let's wait and see.

so we each buy a hood and thier stupid license plate cover or whatever and you've got your two items...tell them you want wholesale and you'll sell 5,6,7 hoods.

Back