Blue Dash lights!

It looks like a few people are wanting to send money thruogh checks. That is no problem at all, but be advised friends, there very well could be a week or so with little news just because of the waiting for money to come in. So heads up. But it will be well worth the wait.

Did you get your paypal setup and working, because if that's the case, I can send the money as soon as I get home tonight.

Shoot me some PM, remember with paypal you may have to add 3% to the price . bastids charge for everything if you dont have one of their commercial accounts.

I'll buy one of these turds... where do I send the $12? Don't steal my money... I am a short tempered irish/german/american indian with a drinking problem and a lot of firearms. :bd:

noahdr said:
How difficult would it be to install this?? Just wondering...

I would recomend knowing what you're doing, or getting somebody to. Don't wing it. But hey, if you screw up, Ford can install it... since its the exact same thing, with a diff light up

Special thanks to drivinfst for sending $12.65 to compensate the 5.5% taken from the PayPal company.

I do not ask this of anybody, we are still sticking to the $12 thing, but it was a super generous notion that is appreciated, since the .65x25 will be pocketed by me.

Last edited:
Back