Blue Dash lights!

Grimace said:
Sunkist, just so you know, I wanted a purple cluster, not GreasedL (unless he wanted one also ;) )

Sorry bout that, Grimace. I dont know what happened...

But thanks for the correction!

I am all in as i was in my previous thread......lets get it done i will send my $12....i am finished the rest of my dash (converted over to blue), just waitin on the gauges...I would like to see the mph version because quite frankly this is america and we go by mph..also a replica to an autometer cobalt setup would be pretty sick looking.

I just recieved some wonderful news. I have the picture linked here so you guys can read it straight from the horse's mouth.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1805/smouth9fq.jpg

What that is saying, is that they CAN do the gauges in kph and mph for no charge!

They did not, however, let me know if they could do the gauges in different colors. But they did say they could do "free text, free standard graphics, free standard logo." If that is the case, the first page has an image that has SVT in blue in the middle of the tach. Is that something we wanna have on these also? Just post your thoughts, and we can see what a general consensus is.

They have just gotten back to me. Basically, each person who wants these clusters, can individually customize theirs however they want. So we can do green with kpm and mph on bottom, or just blue and look good. Basically, now it's up to us.

So to all you guys who wanted red or purple, you can have it. To all you guys who wanted kph instead of mph, we got your back. To anybody who wanted spinkles instead of candles, probably not.

Point is, each cluster can be individualized to the customer. They just need the original cluster, and then we can begin preordering to whatever specifications we want.

typhoon43 said:
I've got to find a donor cluster... GAH!!!

typhoon43, dont worry about it. I have the doner cluster found. That's why we're raising the $300, to buy it. So after that, it's clear sailing. Once they have the cluster, we are free to individulalize our orders with a pre-order.

woot!

Count me in, whoaaa!!!!! I just read the link and it looks like over $100 "PER" cluster,
not $12. Let me know if I read it wrong. After all, $12 will hardley but 4 gallons of gas!

Last edited:
The 12 is for the initial cluster, the 100+ is for the actual mod to our existing clusters.

Right?

raider1245 said:
Count me in, whoaaa!!!!! I just read the link and it looks like over $100 "PER" cluster,
not $12. Let me know if I read it wrong. After all, $12 will hardley but 4 gallons of gas!

The way it works is that we need to buy an original/stock cluster to send to the company that makes custom clusters Those are $300. The company will only make custom clusters, however, with 25 people's support.

So with the 25 people, we are going to each chip in to buying an original/stock cluster. That is $12 to buy the original cluster, and then it is $99.95+8 shipping.

Grimace said:
The 12 is for the initial cluster, the 100+ is for the actual mod to our existing clusters.

Right?

That is correct, Grimace!

Back