Before & After body work and paint

Thanks, I'm eagerly awaiting it to be done, I have all the interior sitting in my garage to put back in. Also bought some new door speakers to install and will buy a new stereo with Bluetooth to hook up when I get it back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm eagerly awaiting it to be done, I have all the interior sitting in my garage to put back in. Also bought some new door speakers to install and will buy a new stereo with Bluetooth to hook up when I get it back.

Best mod ive done for the entirior at least! Pioneer with bluethooth FTW

UPDATE PICS ON BODYWORK

55602e6ff12ad0d4ad7980df5d281998.jpg
53af77982afc52713fbfea41b46e5149.jpg
7eb54aa3491a6052e95327bdf04c5de9.jpg
ac4824a986ec94a1b22b925b98375752.jpg

Had to go grab this pic of my car (been sold a out a yr now) cuz I didnt have a pic on phone of it.
However this is a 4500 paint job that I took car to shop as a shell. No doors hatch hood bumpers on it.
After paint I put it all back together hung doors hood hatch bumpers everything.
So I paid for finish prep/ bodywork as I had already stripped and sanded worked most of the stuff out of it myself.

As stated in Paint its all in the prep and you get what you pay for.

Was not "show quality" but it was what I wanted decent looking and not so $$$ that I was afraid of any chips etc. IE I could drive it and enjoy it.

881cb39fb77c31848d0c1c89a027f6d6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great touch with the Mach 1 wheels

Great touch with the Mach 1 wheels

Oh it had lots o MACH touches.
The paint color
The theme
The wheels
04 mach seats with FACH1 embroidered on the head rest.
Mach shift ball
Original MACH side stripe decal used to copy the FACH1 letter/font

I called it the FACH for Fake mach or Fox mach

Enjoyed building and driving it but didnt enjoy selling it to get rid of "her".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't think I'd miss the L while it's at the paint shop, but I'm missing it bad! Almost as bad as when I was 17 waiting for my 69 Stang to get back from paint lol but back when I was a kid that was my only ride

Stopped by the shop today, the bed is removed and paint has begun. I'm hoping to get the truck back Friday and get it ready to drive to the Good Guys Car show next weekend.

I'm excited and nervous to get it back, I have high expectations with everything I deal with, especially since getting shoddy body & paint work done in the past. He has the tonneau cover painted, side mirrors, grill and headlight trim and from what I saw I am impressed and he still needs to wet sand and buff the above parts! šŸ˜†

Thank you! Now I need to put on the decals, emblems and put the interior back together. Then doing a spray in bedliner

Thanks! Just put in the kicker door speakers and am doing the stereo right now!
db2342b025680fa1edf6f34b1656b3ff.jpg
b0fdfdcfff96ffe7d2ab58024dbf75e4.jpg

Back