Before & After body work and paint

Jepostang

Finally getting my Lightning painted, there's quite a bit of body work needed and I'm staying Oxford White. The truck gets dropped off Monday 1/23. I pulled the door panels off and the headliner so I have something to do to it while it's getting painted. And since the door panels are off I'll be buying replacement door speakers too to install when I get my truck back. Oh and have a set of 22" Boyd Coddington wheels I'll be adding as well down the road, need to get them powder coated black. Here's some before pictures:

91cc5df82d7adc5aa184afac08710450.jpg

b85ee31037adb009a9ff2b21d0e0f150.jpg

cb3b383ef7962b2bf02162824a01f9b8.jpg

e15e3b1208333072bd38eebcd7ee6990.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I went from 17's and currently have 20's installed. I know a lot of guys on here like the smaller wheels, but I like the look of a bigger wheel with a lower profile tire.

Also swapping out the headlights to 1 piece units. Ordered them from ebay just were delivered today
ff4fa9986b5d1a3089af6f1c6485f585.jpg

Have to install them so the bezels get painted with the rest of the truck

Does anyone have any experience with these headlights? The quality seems to be very good and for $160 for the pair I couldn't pass them up

a883b72cacf78217064d092134781a9c.jpg

I'm replacing the current 3 piece with these due to breaking the headlight housing when replacing the fender
6287524242c734c6f0707f8cf84b0292.jpg

Poor lighting output...have seen many in the bronco community buy them only to pull them out and put stock style lights back into it....

Ok, I'd think it would be based off what bulb is used? I currently have HID's, I need to see if I can make them work, I literally opened the shipping box , took a picture and haven't had time to look at them thoroughly. Hopefully I can look tonight. Does anyone have some extra time they can sell me? I could really use it! šŸ˜ƒ

I bought some lights from ebay a couple of years ago and was disappointed in their performance. They were better than my 20+ year old original lenses, but not as much better as a new OE light would be. Most of the ebay lights are not very good and do not produce very good lighting.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll post once I get them installed and the outcome. I need bright lights considering my windshield is tinted

Thanks for the heads up, I'll post once I get them installed and the outcome. I need bright lights considering my windshield is tinted

No you need to strip the tint off you windshield. Just putting brighter lights in is a saftey hazard to other drivers. If that was the case there's plenty of led light bars out there for that. I've been in plenty of road rage cases where pricks have there windshields tinted and put stupid rediculous bright lights in to compinsate for it. All incidents there lucky I have restraint!!! Don't **** people off in public because of personal preference, especially when a lot of people conceal carry now days. It's called respect.good luck with your build tho! Nothing personal. Just my opinion.

Or don't drive at night at all!!!!

I have to agree with Purplepony93...tinting your windshield is pretty ****ing stupid (for multiple reasons).

I hope you eventually come to realize that before somebody gets hurt...including yourself.

Legal to do in some states. However most do it with a UV reducing tint that DOES NOT darken or reduce visibility through the windshield.

That said I agree with others most have had a disappointing experience with the ebay lights.

Also 20s and a G1 do not belong together.

You pretty much undo all the work FOMOCO did to make an L an L as far as ride and handling.

Leave "the hoops" for the hoopties and leave the L as what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back