anyone interested in a dyno/tuning day with ATS?

2000_svtowner said:
where is this going to be at?

If seriously interested please let Joe or myself know.

I will try to start a running list of people that will for sure do it and if it is enough then I will get in touch with Linn and schedule a date. From there we need everyone to step up so we can make this happen.

May I suggest a $100 dollar pre-pay on tuning? This helps solve a lot of problems when the time comes to fly said tuner in.

how long does it take a tax return to get back ...lol.....would have to be at least march for me

I can take care of the hotel. Flight will just need to be a roundtrip the day before and maybe the evening of or morning after the dyno day.

As I asked before if anybody has an in on getting discounted flights let us know. I am sure if we all pool our resources together we can make this a cost effective and productive tuning day with one of the best tuners around.

I wasnt getting much feedback on here and was getting a little worried that I would end up spotting all the costs so I just wrote it off until I was contacted by someone on another forum about maybe having a similar thing but getting more than just oklahoma folks.

We are talking out getting some KS, MO, AR, and OK people together. We just need people who are more willing to take some money out of their pocket and put it where their mouth is so that this doesnt turn into a project funded by one or two people because I can assure you if I end up paying all the expenses it'll just be me getting dyno tuned by one of the best tuners around while everyone else just gets to watch.

2000_svtowner said:
i need a tune so keep us updated

Will do. I just need atleast 5 other people that will step up and give their word that they will split some of the travel costs.

I am currently working on upgrading my fuel system and clutch setup so that I can step up to 17 psi with the whipple for street tune and 19 psi for a race gas tune so i will be in great need of some hands on tuning to get things dialed in and safe.

I'll post another thread for those to request a date so that we can try to coordinate that with members on other forums and with Rick and Linn.

Also if you are willing to step up and spot some of the travel expenses and such please let me know.

As a warning for anyone who isnt willing or ready to commit to the expenses of getting Rick here......You will not get to have custom tuning done until a portion of fees are paid back to those that spot the money up front for this event.

Back