Sold: Parting out wrecked black 1993 Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
c3p1
DSC_5620_zpstxc9u7wm.jpg

email sent.

pm replied

unfortunately the passenger side is cracked and the drivers side has a few scuffs
DSC_5624_zpsvsscxmlw.jpg

DSC_5625_zpsfpag6mku.jpg

I may have the motor sold from intake to oil pan, so i don't want to pull parts off it just yet.
The gauge cluster is ruined I think
20170217_180957_zpseumdokpp.jpg

It isn't in the best shape, you are correct.

How's $50?
DSC_5618_zpsmcvsa5iw.jpg

DSC_5617_zpsxop7tqid.jpg
Replied to your email..

Thanks
Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What about the dash pad on the passenger side around the radio. Not sure it's exact name but if it looks good I'm interested.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Hey Dusten, is the rear tube bumper still available? If so please PM me, I'll buy. Thanks!
yes and no. I am working on a shipping quote for it and the wheels.

Can you take the cover off it and take some good pictures showing the circuit board?
give me a few days. I am working 1pm-11pm this week till Wednesday and I have my kids in the mornings so it might take a few days.

are you talking about the piece in the dash with the vents?
499c760c-962b-4d30-af98-d78a5da8553b_zpsxnkcrf8f.jpg
Yep dash pad like Jamie v said sorry about that.

Also if it's got stock carpet in it that could be cleaned up id be interested in that as well. Someone put aftermarket carpet in mine and it's rough and won't lay flat.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How much for fog light switch? Shipped to Houston TX 77037 lower valance? Rear bumper if not sold. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I know I'm probably third or fourth in line for the rear bumper, but please "put me in line" for it if it falls through with the others. Thanks!

Did Jon take the door panels or am I still in the running for the driver's side? Also what is the condition of the dash shell? Is it cracked above the dash pad to the right of the radio?

Also interested in the fuel lines and front fuel tank.

Last edited:
Jamie is there a specific computer you are looking for I have a 93 stock harness and Ecm sitting on the shelf I can find out the catch code for you tonight

What I would ideally like to find is a nice clean low mileage (or NOS) C3P2.

I wouldn't mind paying a decent price for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back