would you buy it? Rough 94

Now seeing the pics I would deff get it. :eek:ldtu:

My GF wants a Lightning now and im looking into one like that to fix up.

As long as she expects to get Lightning parts for the next couple years of , birthdays, xmas, etc, LOL.

go for it, :cool:
and if she happens to get into a kid accident, its allready well used and has lots of character. :rolleyes:
So there wont be hard feelings like a all original never wrecked truck would be imo.

three things

1.Buy the friggin truck....NOW! i would be getting a loan for that thing just to start some good credit for myself!

2. If you are legitimately getting this for your daughter to drive, id be willing to part with my spare set of Lightning leafs, we'll figure something out if you want them.

3.you can send her to me on Facebook...any girl that likes lightnings HAS to be my friend on facebook! lol

As long as she expects to get Lightning parts for the next couple years of , birthdays, xmas, etc, LOL.

go for it, :cool:
and if she happens to get into a kid accident, its allready well used and has lots of character. :rolleyes:
So there wont be hard feelings like a all original never wrecked truck would be imo.

This is why I want it. My clone was just painted in March and i know ill be pretty upset if something happens to it.

three things

1.Buy the friggin truck....NOW! i would be getting a loan for that thing just to start some good credit for myself!

2. If you are legitimately getting this for your daughter to drive, id be willing to part with my spare set of Lightning leafs, we'll figure something out if you want them.

3.you can send her to me on Facebook...any girl that likes lightnings HAS to be my friend on facebook! lol

What would you want for those leafs? I was considering just putting some drop shackles on it to get it back down but if the price is right on the correct stuff id rather do it right.

The guy is holding it for me now. I got to sell a Ranger first and got two interested parties but no cash yet.

Let me know, ill have a black valance available shortly with the fog lights and I have a passenger side dark gray door panel too in great condition.

three things

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you anywhere near his Teenage daughter Pony boy!

Going to pay the Guy tonight. Can't bring it home yet though. Maybe tomorror after work or Friday when I'm off.

Back