Who's paid, but not been contacted?

dispute the paypal transaction

Yep you can dispute the transaction. But It might be easier for anyone that has any questions, to reach out to me. Or if you have a NLOC moderator you know send them a copy of the paypal receipt or a copy of the check. They can forward it to me.

The process of handing off a project of this size is not easy or quick and Dwight and Judy are busy getting moved into their new house.

I will do what I can to get things corrected - it will take some time to get all the records updated and corrected.

In the mean time send me a copy of the paypal receipt and Ill make the adjustments manually.

How about we let Doug work through all the stuff he needs to work through before we start disputing things.

I, personally, have paid twice. Once via personal check and subsequently through a PayPal auto-pay.

However, I've been assured by Doug that things will get sorted out ... that's good enough for me.

FYI ... Doug has been super responsive to PMs. I can't assure anyone that they're renewal basket will get sent out any time soon but if you PM Doug I'm sure he can get your paid member rights straightened out.

X2, Doug is doing a good job of getting things in line, give him the opportunity to do so!!

Back