Who's paid, but not been contacted?

weareweird69

Accepting Donations
I understand Dwight is a busy man, especially in his personal life. But I think we need someone to take care of memberships. Soon people will not want to be paying because it will be money out the door...

It would be nice to have someone contact us.

I know. Just been lurking in here. Peoples checks haven't been cashed and others have been waiting months. I paid almost a month ago as well. The ads are driving me nuts lol

I sent a check to Dwight on JAN 22nd. It cleared on MAR 15th.

I don't care even a little about receiving anything (i.e. stuff)

I would, however, like all of my paid member rights and privileges reinstated.

I hate it when that little "Paid Member" disappears from under my screen name and hate it even more seeing that padlock icon and the word "Private" in the Paid Members Only Discussion Forum.

Last edited:
I got a surprise "auto pay" deduction from my paypal account back in November.
I'm still listed as unpaid 6 months later:blink:

Last edited:
I sent Dwight an E-Mail today, but looking around he has been strangely quiet in other places I normally see him. Doug, Brooks, you guys heard from him? Is he ok?

Dwight is working on his retirement oasis in the mountains and isn't online much anymore.

I saw him in person a week ago or so and have confirmed he is among the living.

Ive taken over management of NLOC and NHTOC
Announcement pending

It will take a few weeks to work through all the hand off issues including membership status

If you have receipts or emails or anything else as evidence of membership payment in the past 3 months send them to me and Ill attempt to resolve the issues.

Dwight is working on his retirement oasis in the mountains and isn't online much anymore.

I saw him in person a week ago or so and have confirmed he is among the living.

Ive taken over management of NLOC and NHTOC
Announcement pending

It will take a few weeks to work through all the hand off issues including membership status

If you have receipts or emails or anything else as evidence of membership payment in the past 3 months send them to me and Ill attempt to resolve the issues.

Thank you for taking care of me, and of this for us.

I appreciate it, and I am sure the others will as well.

Thank you for clarifying that Dwight is still among us air breathers. :eek:ldtu:

i also sent payment thru Pay Pal feb.26th to Judy @ NLOC and have nothing in return except that it was completed-and still cannot access the member area

How about we let Doug work through all the stuff he needs to work through before we start disputing things.

I, personally, have paid twice. Once via personal check and subsequently through a PayPal auto-pay.

However, I've been assured by Doug that things will get sorted out ... that's good enough for me.

FYI ... Doug has been super responsive to PMs. I can't assure anyone that they're renewal basket will get sent out any time soon but if you PM Doug I'm sure he can get your paid member rights straightened out.

Back