Who is attending list

If work permits, I'll probably end up flying in again for the event.. Even with L fest last year being a small turnout, I still had alot of fun meeting everyone and really learnt alot from meeting with the experts...

Unfortunately without the truck lol.

i drove past joliet today on my way to iowa and it got me really pumped up for the meet. i even saw the fairfield hotel. this was just kind of interesting to me because now i know where joliet is and i even got to see the mississippi river for the first time. long day, but fun.

charles

Unfortunately for the third year in a row we won't be making it:mad: The wife is pregant again;k and the money that we would have used to make the trip has been spent on a '04 Eddie Bauer Expedition, double stroller, and many other new things needed for the newest member arriving mid December. Also I'm trying to save some vacation time to use when the baby is born:eek:ldtu: Hopefully there will be an event in 2010, I'd like to see the Expedition trailer the L down & then I'll hopefully finally feel safe taking the L down the 1320 knowing that it will get a ride home either way.

yeah thats my problem too, if i break the truck i have no way to get home. its still in the air if im going to race or not. i found a trailer but no truck to pull it. lol.

charles

congrats on the baby by the way. :eek:ldtu:

Back