Who is attending list

Bring the dogs with.

Anytime we bring them with, I never fully enjoy myself (because I'm too busy keeping an eye on them).

What is the "host" hotel? I suppose I could call and see if they allow dogs?! Usually, if they do, there's an extra fee per night...

Fixed,

I try to catch dupes, but am not always completely successful! :ashamed: :scared1: :BL: :rolleyes: :? :no:

how are most people with lightnings getting there? trailer or driving i wanna bring mine so badly but cant do the miles on the lightning and i have a 16 foot trailer but my dad willnever let me take his F-350 TD all the way to il from nj but if i do get him to do it by some stroke of luck do u have to pay to park the trailer? and how much is it to enter the show with a lightning?

Hello Todd,

This is the cost entry for the show as well as to race:

NMRA Digital

*Friday –Sunday – Show Car: $70.00
*The Car Show and Swap Meet/Coral events are advertised for Saturday & Sunday only. These prices reflect the cost for a participant who should arrive early and prepare for the weekend.

There should not cost extra to park the trailer.

...Dwight...

Damn,

And I thought you were going to swing by McKinney, and pick up both of my trucks. :sigh: :cr1: :headscratch: :embar:

...Dwight...drinking draft Guinness in Ireland this week. :D :hail: :bd: :bd:

LOL....beleive me i had a list of trucks lining up to ask for a ride. it just som hapened i landed a nice 3/4 ton truck a few days ago,so i'm going to pick up my inclosed trailer in kansas.

Super Bowl

We will be there for record attempt.....
Ronnie Cain
Cain Bros. Motorsports:)

Looks like Some of the fastest Lightnings in the country will be making the trip. Cain did some serious damage to a driveshaft on Friday or was that Thursday during our test n tune down for the NMRA event in Bradenton that thing is a monster torque maker.:eek:ldtu:

at this time, Mr. & Mrs. Gunman are going. might need a different hotel though.

Whispers under breath... (Please don't enter the car show! Please dont enter the car show!)

:gl::rofl:

Look forward to seeing everyone there! :eek:ldtu:

Back