Who in the HELL is this?

The "Thunder", what a rip-off. That's what the Blown Expedition was called. Basically it's not even made by GM, just a kit that a dealer sells. That's like me comparing the Roush stage 3 Mustang against the factory T/A or Camaro. http://www.autorevista.com/articles/01roush.htm

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5e42b8.gif

Quick-96, how many of the 350SS made it into production? It was a prototype, right? I'm not flaming you, that's not comparing apples to apples. If I'm not mistaken I saw, heard, and read alot of bullshit about that truck also. But it never materalized.

Chevy has been promising a contender for the Gen 2 for 3 years now. that stuff you see in magazines is hiped up prototype crap, that promise a lot and will deliver very little. Even if they do make it, it won't have many of the go fast goodies. The mag articles are there to generate interest. GM trucks are boring, don't expect much! It will have nice wheels and tires on it, probably be lowered, front spoiler ect..
Later
Steve

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.56@ 101mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
SU25449.jpg

I watched Car and Driver tv two weeks ago and the '01 L was on there. One of the topics was competition. They had nothing to say about Dodge, but they did say that they talked to GM and there is NO plan for any competitor for the L.

------------------
Red '01
Stock...For now
"Dodge sucks, Chevy' dead, give me Ford or give me head."

Back