Where is Doug Hewitson?

Big1Daddy,

Thanks for the info. BTW, I could throw a rock from my house and hit that intersection. Since the parking in that area sucks, I'll probably just walk over with the broken L parts (just kidding).

On the serious side, if you need some cheap labor most anytime, let me know. It really is less than two blocks from me. I am home most of the time either honey-dooing or pampering my L. May just need a reason to get out sometime.

FireGuy said:
Big1Daddy,

Thanks for the info. BTW, I could throw a rock from my house and hit that intersection. Since the parking in that area sucks, I'll probably just walk over with the broken L parts (just kidding).

On the serious side, if you need some cheap labor most anytime, let me know. It really is less than two blocks from me. I am home most of the time either honey-dooing or pampering my L. May just need a reason to get out sometime.

Oh ****, see that...nearby homes gonna ***** about those open exhaust runs at 1AM :bout:

Hey, let's hook up sometime. My number is 818-486-1375.

Later,

Douglas

Not to worry too much about the 1 am blasts. Hear them all the time. Just have to keep an eye and detector out for the 5 O. They seem to always be there when I want to do a WOT.

Thanks for the invite, I'll give you a buzz so we can get together.

I am at 818 889-1996.

Guy

Big1Daddy said:
Well, what happened was, I was getting so pissed at my landlord, with many so-called 'unexpected delays', that I just pulled in my horns, blew it off and took some road trips here and there. That and battled the flu a couple more times.

But anyway thanks for the interest. Yes, George saw us cutting the concrete...don't exactly remember him offering to help us jack-hammer anything, but oh well;)

Douglas
Hey, it looked like you and Fub had the situation pretty well in hand. My arthritis precludes my doing that sort of stuff, anyway, but you saw that my wife was all raring to go if you had asked her.
:hh:

chesbro is about 10 minutes from my house! lets get some meetings over there! let me know when its up and running Doug...
Jd

terrible one said:
let me know when its up and running Doug...
Jd

Well JD, now that we finally GOT the keys, we are busting our butts trying to make it functional and look decent ASAP...if you don't hear from us....we are working :cool: No really, we do work from time to time...really...we do...no kidding, well in between rest breaks anyway.

Meetings would be fun. Easier to clean a place with a power washer than a vacuum. :tug: Not that I know how to operate a vacuum...:yawn:

sounds like a lot of fun. cant wait for a my blower... wanna install it?...whats the shop gonna be called anyway?
Jd

front2.jpg

:)

-Dale

terrible one said:
sounds like a lot of fun. cant wait for a my blower... wanna install it?
...Well JD, I can't answer that or that trouble maker Mofo will report me for soliciting business on the NLOC without a Vendors license :D

(Oh, I heard you may have a PM)
whats the shop gonna be called anyway?
Jd
Well, that WAS going to be a secret, but some (we'll leave him unnamed for now) guy up in Ventura, (who also violates NLOC photo posting etiquette) :D may have a good idea of what the name may be!!! :bout:

(see above post)

Then again, maybe he's just trying to steal it :bm:

Douglas

Last edited:
Holy Smokes,a speed shop close by with nice people who are into fast trucks and cars.....
I look forward to meeting you soon.
I live in WoodRanch...not far at all...the dudes at Hawaiin Racing will never get any of my money...LMAO
David;z ;z

Simi Lightning said:
Holy Smokes,a speed shop close by with nice people who are into fast trucks and cars.....
David;z ;z

Ahh, nice people David? Did I miss a post???

Fast cars and trucks. :tug: Guess two outa three ain't bad. :D

Originally posted by Alphadoggy
heck, I want one of those
Well, if you had let your wife out to dig...

Simi Lightning said:
the dudes at Hawaiin Racing will never get any of my money
Hawaii racing lost all my business on my first trip there as all the stupid jobless people that hang around outside started throwing rocks at my truck and my friends bullet. Won't be making a trip over there again.

two outta three....I`ll take what I can get...lol
Look forward to meeting you soon Doug
when are you usually at your new shop
I would like to come by and check it out
David

Well David, if you want to see it 'raw' this week, bring a shovel. We're just finishing up the dyno pit and pouring the concrete slab on Saturday (yeah).

Still need a few more weeks on tennant improvement, then we're off and running. Figure 1st of Jan at this point.

I'm there most days. 28118 Dorothy Drive units 9&10.

Chesboro offramp on101. If southbound (which really is west, but hey Caltrans need to keep us on our toes), turn left at end of offramp, (Dorothy), right at second driveway. 4th/5th set of double bays on the right.

My cell is 818-486-1375.

Oh and if shovel is too heavy...bring food :bd:

Douglas

So any word on DDM as the countdown gets shorter? Is the dyno fully in yet? Online banking is the devil, now I can look at my truck fund while reading the boards :D

Well Bryan,

The 1500 gallons I had to pump out of the shop after this months rains has me greatly concerned :mad: :mad:

The landlord never warned me that the shop is prone to flooding but he is supposed to get back to me this week as to how and if he is going to remedy the situation. If not, I may need to move :mad: :mad:

I doubt under those conditions I would replace the void from the pit...would you?

Hope to get better news today.

Douglas

Wow Douglas I'm really sorry to hear that this happened, I can't believe that your landlord "failed" to mention that to ya. I hope your able to get everything together at no extra cost or grief to you!

Back