Where is Doug Hewitson?

alphadoggy

AKA Big1Daddy? Hasn't posted here for over 3 weeks, and hasn't returned phone calls or responded to e-mail or PMs. Don't think he lives in the fire area, but wondering if he and Mike are OK. Anybody talked to them lately?
:?

I sent him a PM a while ago and haven't gotten a response. I was thinking about starting one of these threads too, hope your ok Doug :tu:

I havent talked to Doug in a few weeks, but I have talked to Micheal.

They are fine and are going to be a FFW this weekend.

George, you should come race your truck at Palmdale FFW since the road course deal was canceled!

-Dale

Venomous Mofo said:
Yea Jorge, show up and race that pig.:dp:
"That Pig" is over at my mechanic's house getting different rear end gears. I figured that I needed to do that before I got my chip reburned. The truck is not raceable. It is barely driveable, it is running so rich. I need to get it over to Doug's shop, when and if it ever opens, so that I can get it tuned on the dyno, and hopefully running right.
;m

alphadoggy said:
"That Pig" is over at my mechanic's house getting different rear end gears. I figured that I needed to do that before I got my chip reburned. The truck is not raceable. It is barely driveable, it is running so rich. I need to get it over to Doug's shop, when and if it ever opens, so that I can get it tuned on the dyno, and hopefully running right.
;m

ahhhhh... no ride for me..?:( hope you get it working Jorge;) and Doug hope you are doing well and hope the shop is OK:tu:
JD

terrible one said:
when is the shop supposed to be up?
Jd
I was by there today and Doug and Mike were just cutting the floor. After the concrete is poured it will take 3-4 weeks to cure, so we are looking at around a month or so. I'm sure Doug will let us know when he is going to have the Grand Opening.
:bd:

Where is this shop supposed to be located? Got to plan on how far I have to walk, drive, or tow the L :D

Well, what happened was, I was getting so pissed at my landlord, with many so-called 'unexpected delays', that I just pulled in my horns, blew it off and took some road trips here and there. That and battled the flu a couple more times.

But anyway thanks for the interest. Yes, George saw us cutting the concrete...don't exactly remember him offering to help us jack-hammer anything, but oh well;)

Expect to be open by Christmas.

Located right off the 101 at Cheesboro (1 offramp south of Kanan).

Diagonally across the street from the Union 76 with 100 octane in the pump :tu:

Thanks Again,

Douglas

Back