What did you do to your gen 1 today

Don't know if there is a thread out there like this but here goes.

I changed the coil and got the miss out of it plus played with the tps and fixed the crazy idle issue.Next i changed the lightning plate on the intake and put the new fog light switch in. What did you do?

I did same thing with it I do everyday. I throw money out the window lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Me too Ron.

Poor little guy is needing outside cruise time. I've been working steadily on my 79 so my L is feeling neglected. 😞

I drove the he77 out of mine! Did about a 300' burn out and embarrassed my buddies Subaru WRX! And tomorrow will be driving it to work just like every other day :tu

Started it up and drove it down to gas station... But I will get my locker and shocks put in tomorrow!

I moved the wife's christmas present from the bed to the house to get ready for Xmas.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Same as most nights after dinner I'll fire it up & cruise through the neighborhood making pssshhh sounds, set off some car alarms and generally just be a 40 year old nuisance.

Gave her an oil change and new oil pressure sender, and put her fog lights back on after the $#@*&! Virginia state inspection wiener threatened to fail her because her fogs are wired so they turn on with or without headlights or parking lights. Then I drover her to work like I do every day - she's become such a parking lot celebrity there, I can't let down her fans!

I installed a set of Struckby's battery cables, loomed, taped and installed 02 sensor wires safely tied next to those cables. I couldn't help myself and had to clean everything under and around those cables; hell I even removed, cleaned, primed and painted the battery tray to try and make it look good as new. Turned a 2 hour job into a 5 hour job :)

WOW what an awesome set of cables!!!!

Thanks again Ed......

Drove it to work, as always. On Tuesday, I replaced those little poly bushings inside the power window gear box on the driver's side. The window finally fell inside the door and the weather has been bad...Plus working night shift, I was finally forced to fix it. LOL.

Walked out to the garage, felt how cold it is, said "Screw This" and went back inside.

Describes my last week, expect probably not as cold here, but as a southerner anything below 59 is freezing.

Working on replacing my rear main seal and reinstalling my rebuilt trans.

Replaced the noisey bearing in my Meziere electric water pump pulley, washed and vacuumed to get ready for the 800 miles round trip to and from New Orleans tomorrow.

Back