Thursday Evening Get Together

LGHTSPD said:
Jeff, I'll have 3 slackers with me, Ross, Jeff Yeager and Yeagers buddy.

Also, what's you plan for Thursday morning? I was planning on meeting up with you guys before the track opens, so we could setup in the pits again this year.

Ray
well at least you didn't list me as one of the slackers.

Dinner is served around 7:00. Feel free to come over and hang out after 5. Will probably roll up the lawn about 10:00.

BBQ Chicken and Pork
'Tater salad
Baked Beans
Dessert

I'll have some sodas and water on hand, you're responsible for any other beverages. And bring any chairs and/or folding tables if you can. It would help.

I'll pass out flyers with directions at the track so find me there before the gates close. I'll be in the Lightning pit area.

House rules -
* Respect the neighbors! No "displays of power or speed" in my little subdivision, please! ;)
* No skinny dipping in the pond! (See rule 1)
* Be nice to the stressed out host! :p

House rules -
* no passing out in dr. sparkman's dentist chair from too much coors light.
* no open headered gen1's putzing around at 11 at night

With all the stuff the Sparkmans had going on that weekend , the people that stayed over, where did Sheri and Jeff get the engery to host the party??

You guys did a fine Job making people feel welcome.. A personal Thanks from me . By Saturday night Jeff looked a little rough around the edges but every morning at the track he looked very chipper again. Thanks again for being good peoples!!!

Back