Thursday Evening Get Together

FMOS Racing

PSI=:-D
I Support the NLOC
I'm going to have a "little" gathering at my place Thursday evening. If you're at the track Thursday, I'll be running around with directions and such so see me there. If you'll be arriving early Thursday evening and want to come by the house, PM me.

Mr Steve Colgan will be doing a BBQ in my back yard.

If you'd like to come by, post up a nose count so I can be sure we're planning adequately. ;)

I heard you got evacuated, Mr Patterson... Shame to hear the truck won't make it! Did it get wet??

And Mike, that would be awesome!

Current nose count is 22.

Count Jan and myself in!!

Steve

Dave, Really sorry to hear about all the flooding in your neck of the woods. Hope everything works out for you!!

Last edited:
Is there room for the Hufster and Hockeydad +2 Please, :chat: should be getting in INDY about 1PM or so on Thursday!!! :foammug:

OH ::THURSDAY is My birthday May 17th::: 49 years ago the Hufster was born... Not looking for special attention but as in SouthPark I want some F$#K'in cake

Last edited:
hey jeff----nope the truck didnt get wet--it just wont run properly--we did some mods this winter & picked up an electical glitch (we think) & havent found it yet---so i am bringing the mustang-(gatta have something to racce you know)--hope i can still park with you guys--see ya thursday afternoon

dave

Jeff, I'll have 3 slackers with me, Ross, Jeff Yeager and Yeagers buddy.

Also, what's you plan for Thursday morning? I was planning on meeting up with you guys before the track opens, so we could setup in the pits again this year.

Ray

Ray,

We have reserved parking again...check out the track map in this section. I will be there trying to hold off the hoard again! Come early as I will need help!

...Tex...

Back