Things are starting to come together

Thanks guys, still a ways to go tuning wise, but it’s getting there. Spent today getting AC/Heat in the garage. This is gonna be a game changer.

041628b5b12b1595454351e86b7d3c3e.jpg

I. AM. JEALOUS. My garage is fully insulated, insulated door and has a gas line run for heat (someday) but A/C is next level!

Not yet but a few more protests and this country might.

Uh oh......

Raymond, I admit it, I'm behind the times. :D. I'm not sure how the wife would react if I told her I wanted to air condition the garage? :headscratch:

LOL Jamie’s is truly next level :)

I think what I am most happy about is the drop in humidity, hell 80 deg at 40% humidity is pretty comfy.

But 75 is better :)

Uh oh......

Raymond, I admit it, I'm behind the times. :D. I'm not sure how the wife would react if I told her I wanted to air condition the garage? :headscratch:

Haha mine has been all for this mini renovation, she hangs out in the garage too :)

Amen x2. After the AC was done I pulled the truck back in, had a couple beers and watched Street Outlaws while smoking a cigar in the garage.

Besides traveling and wrenching on the truck whenever I want that’s what I envision retirement to be. Some day!

Back