There will be a LightningFest 5

Lightning

:usflgwav: :devious: I am New and I was Just wanting to say Hi to every one :D .I just bought me a Lightning 94 Build #601 Black and it has been keep inside since the guy bought it new and it is Nice.

Last edited:
Tigerdingo said:
:usflgwav: :devious: I am New and I was Just wanting to say Hi to every one and if someone could e-mail me at samuel667@bellsouth and tell me how Thread's work I would be Thankfull.I just bought me a Lightning 94 Build #601 Black and it has been keep inside since the guy bought it new and it is Nice.

You can look here to find out all you will need to know about how the board works.

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=444

By the way congrats on the purchase of you Lightning. Where are you located?

I'm putting in for the vacation that week-end. This time I will have, and race my L. No rental stang, No excuses my L will make it!!!!

I am going to try and make it to this one! With the recent purchase, it'll be tough for me! Gonna take alot of saving.... But, im good at pulling money out of my butt, so ill try... lol

and i dont know if I will bring my L if I do, all it does is break out there. Might bring my Cobra instead. yeah, MY cobra. lol

uh_track said:
Will there be a convoy leaving from Houston tx

Not sure - we havent seen many people from Houston in past - BUt there is usually a BIG convoy from Dallas area - you could always hook up with us

Check out Talonclub.com for more details in 10.5 months

I am going to make it.

:3g: :cool: :tu: :clap: :bout: :dw: :usflgwav: :devious: :applaud: :drinkburp :foammug: :bigtu:I will make it to Lightningfest 5 I am Glad It will be my first one.I can hardly wait.

I got my calender marked. This will be my first one. Iv'e been wanting to go since the first one was held. Finally gonna make it.:bigtu:

BigD said:
Hello to all the faithful,:wave:

Nan and I have decided to have one more national event----LightningFest 5.:gmw:

And what about LightningFest 6,7,8.....? we can't just stop at 5. any plans for someone to take off where you and Nan got us ? Man, I sure hope LightningFest 5 isn't the last one.

Back