There will be a LightningFest 5

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all the faithful,:wave:

Nan and I have decided to have one more national event----LightningFest 5.:gmw:

The 5th LightningFest will be at KCIR in KC, MO. The date is 21-23 September 2007, and the format will change slightly. The drag racing will be at KCIR Friday 7:30 AM-5:00 PM. We will again have a BBQ at the track and KCIR will have their normal Friday night T&T (which we can use at no charge). Saturday will be racing from 7:30 AM until eliminations are complete. We will invite Chevy and Dodge to race the Lightning/HD Trucks until track closing at 10:30 PM. Sunday will be Truck Show day, but not at the KCIR track. We are currently exploring our options for the Sunday's truck show venue...hotel parking lot, Hooters, or some other local place.:?

I am still in Finland, but Nan has been making the contacts to ensure this all happens. We have KCIR setup and Nan is now working on a hotel. If we stay at the Comfort Suites again, they must have license that allows drinking in the parking lot.......we will see what happens.

I have already started looking for Sponsors so if you know of any, drop Nan or myself an email.

:db: :clinkmugs :drinkburp :B2: :thumbup: :foammug: :bd: :traffic: :wave: :bigtu: :tug: :) :goodmod: :3g: ;g :tu: :clap: :hail: :bout: :dw: :jb: :buddies: :heart: :chacha: :dp: :devious: :applaud: :sfus: Now, when will the site be up? I am not waiting to the last min. like i did this year.

thumb.jpg

BigD said:
The site will not be up for a week or so.....but the URL is www.LightningFest2007.com

Right now that URL is points to this website as I bought it over a year ago (just in case). :D :tu:
Thats great I want to be the one first to sign up and pay cant wait. Now will some one help get my truck back together!!!!!!!! j/k

THANK YOU BIG D & NAN

I will get on all LOLA Member to get some truck's running and Ready for this event.

Donald, you gonna run in it or be "guru" again? We really don't mind you doing both . . .

Back