Thank You BigD, Nan and ALL Others who made LFest Possible!

MaxPower

Gone, but never forgotten
:bigtu:

This event was so incredibly WELL organized, well run and a BLAST!!

Even with the rain delays, rain-outs, the event went off without any hitches!

I had a GREAT time and look forward to next year! Met a lot of GREAT people and made some new friends. I believe the Lightning community has the best group of folks out there :clinkmugs

Thanks again to Big D, Nan and others who made the event so smooth and enjoyable!!!! You guys ROCK!

LFest 4 was a BLAST!

I must agree, this has been the best LFest yet IMHO, and I have been to all of them. Thanks for Big D, Nan, and all the 'crew'.

I got a new nickname too, heck I might even change my screenname to it: SteamBoat (thanks yaeger!)

Oh, AND I BEAT PARISH! OK,OK, he red-lighted, but it still says 'winner' on my ticket... *

*(nice meeting you Parish, and I am just kidding about beating you. I think you ran a 10.23 on that pass, and you musta sucked my truck down the track cause that was a new best for me @ 12.66! Thanks!)

Yeah its a thankless job. Thanks for doing it again ...

:bigtu: :bigtu:

Thanks Big D and Nan and Shawn, Donald, etc for making the event possible. It makes it alot harder for you guys to "enjoy" the event when you have to be out there slaving away!

This was my first Lightning Fest and I had a blast. Thanks a million for all of the hard work it took to make this a success.

I had a great time at my first Lightning Fest and can't wait till next year. Met a lot of great people.

Brad

Thank you so much. 3rd year there and again had a blast and meet some great people. Can't wait till next year.

Thanks Big D and Nan, I had a great time, met some great people, and made some new friends. I don't know what was the better caravaning down there or the event it'self. I can't wait for next year but I will race and not spectate.

Big D I'm going to try to get some tires for the burnout contest you shouldn't have to go it alone, by the way that was awesome.

Driven

Well I've been to 3 of the 4 now, and this one was the best!!
Like others said it was superbly organized by Big D and Nan (they are such veterans). A big thankyou to Big D and Nan, Shawn and Donald and the many more behind the scenes.
Michael and I had fun seeing all the old faces and meeting all the new ones.

PS. Hope the "D" is all better and up and atem again.

This was my fourth L fest and it was the best. I had a great time and look forward to next year.

Thanks Big D and Nan for all the hard work you do to make this happen.

Also a big thanks to all the people that made the trip to attend and to support NLOC:bigtu:

i agree with steve stock---i have been to all 4 & by far this was the best--weather was great (after the rain) for racing---lots of fun all around--

GREAT JOB BIG D & NAN--you picked a great staff again this year--looking forward to next year

dave & sharon

Thanks Big D

My 1st L fest, and comming from the far northwest corner, what a great trip and festival.:bigtu:

Still on the way home in the company of other Washlos.

Think I will be back next year.

Thanks

This was our first L-fest and we had a blast. Kim can now appreciate what all my hard work on the truck was for. Nan and Big-D, thanks for all your hard work. We enjoyed hanging out with you at Hooters. Take care and hope to see you at L-fest again next year.

Mike

Back