Thank You BigD, Nan and ALL Others who made LFest Possible!

Thanks Nan, BigD and the rest of the crew. This was my 3rd LFest and like the previous ones I had a great time.. see ya next year, JR :tug:

Thanks Dwight, Nan, Shawn, Donald and the other guys who's names I don't know!

Thanks Steve Colgan for the AWESOME BBQ (Mmmmmm) but why don't you kiss my butt for leaving without saying goodbye?! ;)

Thanks Bobby for bringing all those Louisiana goodies and Brad for cooking this year!

hey jeff, yeah i knew i was going to catch some $hit for that..
but i knew if i walked back there i would end up staying and not making
it back here on time..it sucks haveing a real job..iam to used to working for myself,and working when i want and not when someone else wants me to...LOL....but thanks iam glad you liked the BBQ.. and tell the wife i said thanks so much for all the help...

Thanks everyone for a fun time! Team Florida had a great time.
Steve the BBQ was awesome as usual!!!!! make sure you check out the FLOC section for out GTG date.

Thank you so much ! :clinkmugs

We had a great time over there we will never forget !
Perfect organisation and great people! :eek:ldtu:

We´ve got so many fantastic impressions....our heads are still full of it and good for sleepless nights.

Marc and me looking forward to see the "register" of LF05 in 2007 !

André and Marc

Excellent Event! Thank you to Dwight, Nan, Donald, Shawn, the 'talker', et. al.

Excellent BBQ Steve!!!

Always good to meet up with old friends and make new ones, put faces with screen names, etc.

Jen and I had fun.

Bob

And this thread validates the need for L Fest 5 ! I echo all those who have already posted here !! Met more people, renewed friendships from last year, partook in the excellent BBQ and even got past 1st round in Pro Street Lightning ! Let's do it again....

Scott

Back