Silver Dollar Raceway

I went Friday, I was the only L there. WTF? Where are the GLOC guys at?
Sorry man my truck has been down since Sunday July 13. Haven't had time to get on here and tell you guys.
The Motoblue upper I had on the truck warped (POS):mad:, so I had to take it off Sunday and put the factory pulley back on, but all the Motoblue pulley did was crunch up. Managed to get the pulley ring off but didn't have a hub puller plate ( the motoblue pulley puller didn't come with one and did not know I would need one THANKS RPMOUTLET:mad:). So had to order one from Billetflow, the only place I found that made one. Got it on Wednesday, had the hub off in a couple of minutes, tried to install the factory pulley, got it on but not all the way. It still sits about a quarter inch or less off the shaft and I used all my strength but stoped before I broke something, so I don't know WTF is wrong and yes I cranked it up to make sure the shaft wasn't bent so that's not it. I haven't driven it since July 13, which is killing me, but I have an appointment with Peach County Ford on July 22, to see what they can do. I was surprised that they had an SVT certified technician.
And again sorry.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the upper pulley? If so, you would be better off with the interchangeable hub/pulley on the lower from LFP. But nevertheless make sure if you go to Peach County Ford you stay with the truck. They like to abuse other peoples stuff. I took mine in for the Cruise recall and the tech was revving my L up in the bay:nono:. I made a stink with the service manager just to let them know I wont be back for them to blow up my junk.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, let me know if you want to go to the track . Lets try to get a few people together for a L track day or something. Maybe if everyone has a heads up we can make plans to be there.

Oh yeah, let me know if you want to go to the track . Lets try to get a few people together for a L track day or something. Maybe if everyone has a heads up we can make plans to be there.
Well Peach County Ford wanted $180 to push the factory blower pulley back on, I was like you got to be kidding me. Needless to say I said no thank you. So I went home to try and press the factory blower pulley back on one more time, I tried, it didn't budge, so I tried taking the washer off of the pulley install tool, gave it another try and it went right on with no problem. So I'm back up and runnin but now I'm back to stock. But not for long, while the truck was down last week, I went ahead and ordered the LFP interchangeable 4# lower pulley. If I get it on the truck before friday, I might go to the track, just let me know what day and time you want to go.

Last edited:
It'll probably rain this weekend but next Friday or Saturday should be clear. If you want to go let me know and I will try to get some people together.

Well went their, was the only L there, didn't really bother me.
I swear it must of been Dodge night, there were nothing but Chargers and Magnums and a couple of Challengers but they didn't run, mostly Chargers. There were some Mustangs and a couple Cobras tho.

First Run
1988 Mustang //// Lightning (ME)
Left //// Right
R/T .076 //// .624
60' 1.883 //// 2.057
330 5.306 //// 5.878
1/8 8.062 //// 8.984
MPH 89.38 //// 79.24
1000 10.413 //// 11.678
1/4 12.385 //// 13.959
MPH 114.63 //// 99.04

Not bad for a noob.

Second run

New Charger //// Lightning(ME)Hot Lap
Left //// Right
R/T .050 //// .277
60' 1.836 //// 2.243
330 5.156 //// 6.093
1/8 7.930 //// 9.208
MPH 89.58 //// 79.08
1000 10.283 //// 11.909
1/4 12.280 //// 14.201
MPH 113.05 //// 98.63

I got there around 10, so I only had time for 2 runs. And that's with just 8#, I haven't had time to put the 4# pulley on yet so I'll probably put that on and go next Friday.

I had soo much fun running but that auto start is a pain. On both runs I didn't have time to power brake up the RPM's where I wanted them.

Last edited:
Back