See you guys at Lfest

FOR SURE!!! Even though I am driving an SVTF now...I still know a thing or two about Lightnings and how to mod them! I will be more than likely bringing my new intake to install while I am sipping a cold one :bd: during the first two days so I will bring some work clothes and plan on getting dirty while working on a lightning also!!!!

B

We'll be leaving a week from today!

Still haven't gotten anything done. It's crunch time.

Hey, does anyone have access to the wiring diagram for our trucks? John has access to it at work but there's no printer to print it out.

We have the gauges all wired up and in the pillar but need the trucks wiring diagram to hook it all together.

Last edited:
Brandon! You mentioned Jason.. Is that the Jason from OKC that had the black L and the silver '00 L?? Is he going up there with you guys?

lightning_girl_94 said:
We'll be leaving a week from today!

Still haven't gotten anything done. It's crunch time.

Hey, does anyone have access to the wiring diagram for our trucks? John has access to it at work but there's no printer to print it out.

We have the gauges all wired up and in the pillar but need the trucks wiring diagram to hook it all together.

Kim,

The only special thing you need to look for when hooking up the gauges is the LITTLE blue wire w/red stripe located at the dimmer switch. This will make your gauges dim like the stock lights do ;w

Just pop off the headlight switch panel and unplug the dimmer harness.

Here's a great write up on a gauge install...http://www.timskelton.com/lightning/race_prep/reliability/gauge_install/gauge_pod.htm

Thanks, Rob.

I'll print that out and give to John.

I was hoping to have the gauges installed by LFest... We'll see what happens.

As long as the truck and bike are clean, I don't care about much else. :)

Nope I dont keep up with those guys much since I sold my L. I still chat with Wes now and then. I am speaking of QKSILVR.

lightning_girl_94 said:
Thanks, Rob.

I'll print that out and give to John.

I was hoping to have the gauges installed by LFest... We'll see what happens.

As long as the truck and bike are clean, I don't care about much else. :)
If you hook up an A/F guage. Solder the conntections! Solder the connection!

Last edited:
Back