QA-1 shocks-response on a group buy

would the shocks all have to be for same app? Like some of us want or have our trucks lowered 2/4 or close to does that require diff shocks then some of the guys here with stock suspension? hence no group buy?

Unoid said:
would the shocks all have to be for same app? Like some of us want or have our trucks lowered 2/4 or close to does that require diff shocks then some of the guys here with stock suspension? hence no group buy?

I was wondering the same thing. In my case: stock front height, 2" lower in rear.

Road Rage...

I have the same set up... I was told, I needed

TC1640 for the rear and
MV7855 for the front....

can some one verify these numbers?

I will be talking to the vendor tomorrow again. I was so busy today at work. Hopefully some good news.

Count me in though I would need advice on what part# for a front drop of 1 3/4" and rear drop of 3''. Also would need to pay with money order. I am a definite on these if we get the price down to the $120 per shock, a little more is cool if we can't get this price. But a definite yes from me!

Will get prices Monday. A lot of researching is being done to get the best prices.

Ronnie Call me. Get my number from Tucker. I have a guy who I get all my Shocks from that will beat your price. A lot of guys on the board know who I'm talking about but I can not state who it is as he is not a supporting Vendor.

Email me for a response on this Buy. I have some prices now. After a couple of days, when I get enough responses to see if people are still interested, I will send out an mass email explaining everything. traximus@excite.com is my address.

Back