QA-1 shocks-response on a group buy

Ronnie

Will Work For Truck Parts
How many people would be interested in a group buy in QA-1's? It is from a vendor on here who said he would beat Jeg's or Summit's price. I didn't list his name due to the fact then a hundred people would be calling him about it. Jeg's price is about 135+shipping. So for two that would be about 270 and like 10-20 for shipping.

Last edited:
$135 a piece... Ronnie you better get him to beat $119 a piece... I know a place on the net that sells them for that.. If he can get in for $119 or less a piece, I am in...

Last edited:
35th Pony--if you give me the name of that place, he said he would beat any other vendor's price. I would tell him and see if he lives up to it. The cheapest I had seen was in Jeg's or Summit so far. There has to be at least ten people in on this b/c he has to buy them in bulk in order to beat anyone else's price. If I can at least find ten people willing to do this on here, then I will post this on the group purchase board. BTW--Freaky Friday is on the 1st if you are interested in coming down--later Ron

I will definitely do it if he will give the best price. I was going to purchase some anyways... so you can count on me as one of those ten people.

I'd like a set of fronts to go with my rears. The rears have been on for over a year now, and doing great!

I'm down, ironically, I thought about asking about this this morning.

Spoke to the vendor on here I am dealing with and will get a quote tomorrow. Need at least ten right now and we have thirteen which isn't bad.

Count me in if they can be had for less than $129 ea. shipped. I was just about to buy a pair for that price. I need a pair for the rear.

Back