Photochop Time: 2005 L (alternate version)

Deposit on SRT?

I believe men have died for less... You are borderline ex-communicated...j/k ;t

Hey, whatever floats your boat! If you wanna switch sides, cool...I think the Gen 3 (no matter how ugly it may be) will still stomp the Dodge. But you knew that didnt you. :tu:

I do however like the concepts, but I'm well aware that it is just a concept. As far as the 2004's being ugly as sin, , they will most likely be a slightly less abrasive design, remember the 96 model year f-150...like left-over 95's before the redesigned 97's. I thought the 97's were FUUUUgly, then they grew on me (kinda like my girlfriend) :bm:
LOL

Hope everyone enjoys their saturday, and have a kick-a$$ superbowl!

GO BEARS! :nb: :db: :eek:

Photoshop rocks

My brother is currently going to school for computer graphics, he loves it, he's not even into his 5th month, and he's already making sweet robot renderings and the like. (16 characters with the pixel shading bump-mapping) I just want to say that photoshop...and shoot, even paint (to some extent) can allow you to do some CRAZY stuff. My brother was bored (before college) and decided to take his friends hopped up Si and mess with it in the pics. He now has a great picture of the worlds only Suba-vic. Complete with full PIAA lights, roof mounted rally style scoop, and DUAL S/C's!! I've got an eye for detail, and the pics done that were posted are excellent, and I know I don't have the patience for it, and my brother's Suba-vic are pretty nifty as well. If I can get him to find it, I'll post it, just for giggles :D

Grey91Coupe said:
Hey man you don't have to buy Photoshop 7.0 just download it off of Kazaa and then all you have to do is buy the book to know what to do on it...just leting you know;w

Yeah, just steal it from online. Why pay for it. Why not just go steal a real L. Who cares right? :rolleyes:

Grey91Coupe said:
Hey man you don't have to buy Photoshop 7.0 just download it off of Kazaa and then all you have to do is buy the book to know what to do on it...just leting you know;w

Check the news.. They are tracking File sharing users and charging them for theft... Have fun ....

Last edited:
yea i definately like your concept much better then the one they are comming out with well then submit them to ford maybe ull make some money

if that came out tomorrow just as it is in the pic, I'll sell mine and get one in that maroonish red color, thank you very much! :)

-Mike

I little to bulbous all over. It looks like a bunch of bubbles. Needs a few sharp corners.
I'm diggin' the hood only if it's functional!!

Hey Big6.........that is one great looking truck. Just called my wife in the office and she's loving it too. :dp: :dp: :dp:

I do have one question..................what ya got under da hoood man ;g ;g ? GREAT JOB

Back