Photochop Time: 2005 L (alternate version)

BMW-
Very nice work. Not flaming here but IMO looks "RT ish" to me.

Still a better alternative to the boxy 05 concept

Sweet work Big6!! Id take about 5 of those in different colors!! I hope the new Lightning body style grows on me. I think it looks OK for now, and Im not repulsed by it, but it could be better.;)

I have to differ here. I really like the 05 concept truck. But man you are the king of Photoshop! Your work is awesome, as is your design. I cant wait to see what you do to the 04 F150!

Sweet pics, Ben.:tu: I wish it was gonna look like that instead. I'm torn between keeping my old one and buying the new. If it was gonna look like that, my only choice would be what color to get it in!:confused:

svtpickemup said:
Again, since there is no Gen 2 contnent in this thread, it is moving to ALMOST Anything Goes.

This is getting old........................................

Maybe your just digging a little to deep.......

Last edited:
Can't we all just get along? :D Sometimes there isn't a good way to categorize a post topic, and "Almost Anything Goes" is probably the most appropriate place for this. Just thought I'd start the thread in the Gen 2 forum, as that is the audience who would most likely be interested in the subject matter. Just sharing for feedback and ideas... not trying to annoy the forum mods in any way.

BMW,

No biggie, man. We're all friends (at least I like to thinkwe are).

We have a home for this stuff now, so post away!!

Photochop would get my $40000, although lower dam bulldog ugly. Exchange my '01 for that '04 concept? I have usually bought my machines based on specs first , but the esthetics were always in the ballpark at least. I thought my Hayabusa was a little ugly up front, but it was functioal and somewhat flowed rearward. I am saying this styling disaster will never see the inside of my garages.

Last edited:
Those trucks are the best looking trucks "EVER". I would buy one (maybe 2) tomorrow. I want one of these. Please send the photos to svt. Purdy please.

HEY SVT LOOK AT THESE TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BMWBig6, great job.

Talladegatoo said:
;g I'd buy Photoshop 7.0 if I could do that......:db: :db: ;c

Hey man you don't have to buy Photoshop 7.0 just download it off of Kazaa and then all you have to do is buy the book to know what to do on it...just leting you know;w

Back