Oil Drain Hose

I wouldn't put a restrictor on a non-ball bearing turbo that's smaller than .080". A ball-bearing turbo will use one a little smaller than that.

Just my .02
- Brian

Well guys Ive been so busy repairing all of the small details I just havent yet educated myself on my own trucks Turbo. Im running a Precision T76 GTSH Turbo, I honestly dont even know if its a bearing or non?..........I know, I should be ingesting all the info available to me but Ive had to deal with lifes other issues that can arise and put all of my truck needs second.
Things are looking up though and Im hoping to put a serious effort in to both Lightnings. I just hope I dont sound to ignorant here at times.

Jeff you gave me a name of a book written by someone you considered very good info, well could I get the name of that book again? and any other good books, websites or forums to help? same goes for all of the other people hear who care to do so.

TIA, Scott

Scott, Turbomustangs.com and turbobuicks.com are some of the best turbo resources around. You still have to do some filtering, but there are turbo geniuses on both of those sites.

Well, I'm guessing that was either a .055" jet, or a .55 mm (.021"), though neither of those would jive with the .08" comments.

You'd be able to put your pinky through a .55" jet...

Its my #55 drill. Makes the diameter of the opening a bit smaller than the actual line. I would say about a 1/8 total.

Sorry for not being a little more clear on that. My bad.

Oh and they just came out with the ball bearing 76mm. A bit pricey and it is not rebuildable.

skidmarkracing said:

Oh and they just came out with the ball bearing 76mm. A bit pricey and it is not rebuildable.

It'll only be ~$250 more than the non ball bearing. It's rebuildability depends on what gets hurt, some stuff can be repaired.

- Brian

only 250 more? Where is your source?

The standard is 1395.00 and the ball bearing is 2095.00.

That is from precision.

Back