Ohio convoy

I'm in...I'll be coming from Hillsboro. Its roughly a little over an hour away from Dayton. I'll be trailering my L behind my borrowed Brother-in-laws Dodge Turbo Diesel. I want to leave early Thursday morning.

Rich

hey well be twins im towing mine behind my grey 2004 4dr turbo diesel !!! that will be even cooler!!!!! matt:thumbup:

i might join you, it might look weird 2 dodges :nono: pulling fords and then my 05 F350 :cool: pulling my lightning. what kind of trailers are you using. im looking for a 25-30FT gooseneck. i dont know if the motel will have enough room to park my rig.

I'm using my 18' trailer. I used it back in 05. Just needs new tires before the trip. As for the Dodge, its the only truck I can get to pull my truck. My E150 just doesn't have the BALLS if you know what I mean.

Rich

ya i understand about the van i drive one every day for work a E250, i was just kidding about the trucks. what ever it takes to get the job done is the way i look at it.... so i see there my be only 3 from ohio.

Man would I love to make this trip with you guys. I just don't see how it could be possible.:cr1: The wifey is nagging me about buying a car for her daughter so it looks like I loose out again.

Roach

Man would I love to make this trip with you guys. I just don't see how it could be possible.:cr1: The wifey is nagging me about buying a car for her daughter so it looks like I loose out again.

Roach

You have till August to save up enough $$$. What about the tax rebate that everyone is getting this year? Don't miss out on all the fun.

Rich

You fellas need to coordinate your trip so you can meet the LA group in St. Louis on Thursday. Ya know what they say, the more the merrier. :tu:

You fellas need to coordinate your trip so you can meet the LA group in St. Louis on Thursday. Ya know what they say, the more the merrier. :tu:

Good Idea Frank.

Dave P has met us before on his way to L-Fest from Daton.

We usually meet here on I-70 on Thursday give or take for Noon cst.

TravelCenters of America LLC - The one stop for all your travel needs.

I will keep an eye on this thread also to see if anyone plans to meet up with us.

We have others coming from the east meet us there also.

You have till August to save up enough $$$. What about the tax rebate that everyone is getting this year? Don't miss out on all the fun.

Rich

Good news... The wifey's daughter just got herself a car.... the trip might not be out of the question after all... Now I just need the truck to get finished and back on the road. A fresh KB 2.6 and a set of the New MT 305/45/18's in the bed for use at the track should fit the bill nicely.

Roach

Good news... The wifey's daughter just got herself a car.... the trip might not be out of the question after all... Now I just need the truck to get finished and back on the road. A fresh KB 2.6 and a set of the New MT 305/45/18's in the bed for use at the track should fit the bill nicely.

Roach

Good news! I still need to find out if 30" slick will be in order for me truck. I have no clue what it will trap with the turbo now.

Rich

Good news! I still need to find out if 30" slick will be in order for me truck. I have no clue what it will trap with the turbo now.

Rich

Rich,

I was wondering how that turbo was coming. Is that thing dialed in yet?

If I go I'll throw my 28x10x16 Hoosier slicks in the bed so you can take a run on them if you want to try out that size slick.

I'm wanting to give the new MT DR 305/45/18's a try. Hope to have them by the end of next month.

Roach

Rich,

I was wondering how that turbo was coming. Is that thing dialed in yet?

If I go I'll throw my 28x10x16 Hoosier slicks in the bed so you can take a run on them if you want to try out that size slick.

I'm wanting to give the new MT DR 305/45/18's a try. Hope to have them by the end of next month.

Roach

Roach, I got the truck tuned at Modular depot about a month ago. She layed down 575/590 on 15psi. I'll be trying my own tune with Sniper software once the weather gets better. As for the slicks, thats the ones I have currently and once the tracks open I will see if I need 30's instead. I really want to run the 15" MT drag radials like Frank runs. $$$ is something I'm saving for L-fest though.

Rich

Back