Ohio convoy

rich, how did it go at modular depot for ya? do they tune with sniper also? lets all get together and shoot the breeze soon matt

rich, how did it go at modular depot for ya? do they tune with sniper also? lets all get together and shoot the breeze soon matt

Truk,

No they only tune SCT and Diablo. I have an Xcal 2 that Ken tuned for me. I bought the Sniper software to try it for myself. I've been having a hard time
adapting to tuning. It is very nice software though. I'll probably pull the SCT tune off with my Sniper software and compare the SCT file to the Sniper file and fine tune my Sniper file from there.
As for getting together, it sounds good. I'm open for it. Just have to have a babysitter for the little ones.

Rich

Thinking about Heading up with you guys

Hey, I'm from Toronto Ontario. So Ohio like 7 hours from me. I wouldn't mind coming with you guys.Just wondering if some is coming from a little more north like, buffalo New York area? Even Detroit area.

Thanks

Hey, I'm from Toronto Ontario. So Ohio like 7 hours from me. I wouldn't mind coming with you guys.Just wondering if some is coming from a little more north like, buffalo New York area? Even Detroit area.

Thanks

light_view, your welcome to join us on our voyage to L-fest.

Rich

I plan on heading out Thursday morning, I'm just south of Ann Arbor, MI. I usaully run 75 south to 70. That is, if the truck is ready by then.

The trip is definitely out for me this year. I talked to my boss @ work and a senior member has already scheduled vacation on those days....:(

Have fun with out me though.

Roach

Back