OFficial SpookFest 2014

Nope. Raining out today. Maybe tomorrow. Look for a fireball in the sky around 4. We'll use my money for the club and a prize if it doesn't go well.

im ready !!!!! truck is home with all the major stuff fixed or new. just have some odds and ends to touch up..............

Attachments

• ready.jpg
    ready.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 22
Where is fox hole at? Are they coming ? Are they still are group? Do they still own lightnings?
Is Norman ever gonna hit a 9 with the 3.6? Is Chris still trying to make the dodge fast ?
The world wants to know what is going on lol.

Where is fox hole at? Are they coming ? Are they still are group? Do they still own lightnings?
Is Norman ever gonna hit a 9 with the 3.6? Is Chris still trying to make the dodge fast ?
The world wants to know what is going on lol.
Yes, we are still around. We all have been busy lately. I just finished up my truck on its second N/A 408 build,with a 4r70w trans built by Lentech good for 1500 hp, (I have a 425ci r'block that will be outfitted with a turbo or 2). It made just under 500 to the tire N/A. I might make spookfest with the truck, or send someone with it.
What do you consider fast?

It doesn't look good for me to be there Paul, the outage at the nuke plant starts Monday and we will be starting 60+ hour work weeks. But I might have Eric p bring my truck. Who knows? This is the second year in a row I'm gonna miss. Have fun everyone!

Back