4) Brian D.

5) Joseph C. >>> SOLD <<< to Carmelo

6) Paul V. #1

7) Paul V. #2

8) Jim I. >>> SOLD <<< to Hammer

9) Steve H.

10) Ron Y.

11) Don C.

12) Uncle Frank #3 >>> SOLD <<< to Lewis I.

13) Dennis D.

14) Chris A.

15) Brett S. #1

16) Brett S. #2

17) Brett S. #3

18) Brett S. #4

19) John K.

20) Jim B.

21) JohnnyLightning

22) Mike R.

23) Larry C.

24) Dennis M.

25) Jeff T.

26) James D.

27) Paul A.

28) Gregg R.

Spookfest 2014
Friday Oct. 24th
8:30am until 4:30pm

$200.00 per racing vehicle
2 lanes Full Prep. / Lunch - Drinks Included

*** NO Refunds ***
In The Event of Rain Atco Officials will assign a New Date.

NO Street Tires and Everyone Must be able to Pass Tec.

Mail Check or Money Order only
Payable to .... DelValLO
c/o
Dave London
140 Huckleberry LN.
Browns Mills, NJ.

ALL Spectators $15.00 Cash at gate Includes Lunch
Kids Under 12 are Free

Racers Cut Off Date To Pre-Pay is Oct. 10th 2014
If we do not receive your payment by this date it will be $225.00 CASH Only at the gate. No Exceptions

Last edited:
I am unsure if my schedule will allow attendance. I see the $225 at gate. Is there a guarantee that if I pay at the gate that I will be in? Or is there a chance it will be closed out? Easier for me to wait and see. But if necessary I will buy a ticket and sell it if I can't attend.

Jim its not a 100% guarantee but you should be okay ..... if for some crazy reason the racer count got out of control I would have to cap it.

Last edited:
I'm still working on mine so I'm going to have to be a pay at the gate guy also if I get the truck done in time.

Iam going, was planning to shake the cobwebs off the Lightning. I was talking to my buddy Rob and he mentioned he has a bad *** Pro Street Mach 1. I recently purchased an ole red Mustang, if he wants to race them for old times sake, I'll bring the stang.
Either way, Iam looking forward to a pain free racing event :)

I will 100% be in attendance whether my junk is fixed or not! I've already got the day off of work!

Pulling my trans out on Wednesday, and taking it out to JL for a refresh this week and sending the converter out to PI for a refresh...turns out the DS snapping did hurt the trans. Hopefully have all that back and the truck back in running order by mid Sept, then I want to get a couple shake down passes at a T&T to make sure I don't also have a lifted head. If that checks out, I'm a GO for spookfest!!!! It's been one heck of a rollercoaster year for the truck, I just want ONE clean pass before 2014 is out the door! Spookfest 2014 will be the 1 year mark since the gremlins started popping up!

I will be there with the MM crew. As Big Chief would say, truck should be on full tilt boogie :thumbup: Heading straight up the list. Where's Ralph hiding?...lol

Forget Ralph::: Paul put a rotted out camper shell on back and a pizza delivery sign on the roof , Place your pet SNOWZER in the front seat and call her Mary . Hook up with some skinny Asian looking dude ( Jamie will do in a pinch) and go hunt down some unsuspecting street cars PS:: and if you want it to really look like crap, Put Tommy's bumper on you know the one without the bumper strip.. PS::: put those little stick on plastic chrome circles on each fender and pretend it's a Bentley!!!

ive got 4 spots coming to ya this weekend Dave........yes, 1 of them is for me. i just a got a delivery from Jesel !!

Last edited:
Good to hear Brett! I got two spots coming your way tomorrow Dave. Should have atleast three more guys from my group going too.

Back