Official: Newest SVT truck is the RAPTOR

It’s cool, if off-road is your thing.

As bad as I would rather have seen a 3rd Gen Lightning instead, atleast my '03 is not obsolete yet.

Last edited:
:no::no::no::pat::no::no::no:

after all the wait they are going to put out a damn puddle jumper to follow behind the best production truck ever :bm::nono:

nooo. that things ugly to me. where's the 3rd generation lightning?
maybe in the next few years guys

I told the SVT Manager of North American Racing Operations (2nd in command of SVT) that our members probably would not like it. :nono: :no: :noentry:

I also told him that my impression was that it sucks. It is NOT a performance truck like the Lightnings!!! :scared1: :cr1: :sigh: :blink:

svtraptorr_01.jpg

svtraptorr_10.jpg

svtraptorr_22.jpg

svtraptorr_27.jpg

svtraptorr_26.jpg

svtraptorr_29.jpg

The truck is truly awesome in person I will own one when the 6.2L motor is an option I will post real pics from the sema show when I get home. All i got to say about the naysayers is that at least its a step in the right direction we finally have another performance truck from svt. If the raptor does well the Lightning might not be far behind. we all agree that it sucks they canned the Lightning for no good reason but at least we got some life out of svt in dealing with trucks look how long the chevy guys waited for the new camero we can't loose hope yet.

With the amount of cash Ford is bleeding these days a gen 3 Lightning will be the last thing you'll see coming to a showroom.

I'm surprised the Raptor even made the cut.

It looks ugly and low-tech externally, but, I want more on this new engine. The 6.2 liter Boss, that is.

Last edited:
Back