No start issue.

Fabulous

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
Had me worried to death because I'm swapping motor end of next week and I want everything working like it should prior to the swap.. here is the culprit.
c7234856b3cbe46cf04beec56fc312f4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Is that relay in an easy spot to pull a swap in the road? I saw you pulled a working one from your other rig. I ask because if/when I go COP things like what you went through are my main concern. Right now everything is out in the open and easy to isolate swap or touch and hear during troubleshooting.

Is that relay in an easy spot to pull a swap in the road? I saw you pulled a working one from your other rig. I ask because if/when I go COP things like what you went through are my main concern. Right now everything is out in the open and easy to isolate swap or touch and hear during troubleshooting.
Yes it is.. just depends how you have your wiring harness situated. To be honest I completely forgot there was a relay there. Would be simple fix on the road if you have a spare 5 pin relay.

Yes it is.. just depends how you have your wiring harness situated. To be honest I completely forgot there was a relay there. Would be simple fix on the road if you have a spare 5 pin relay.

How old is the relay? Wonder what caused it to fail, heat?

How old is the relay? Wonder what caused it to fail, heat?
Been installed for about a year and a half. I had that relay tucked by the under hood fuse box so should have been safe from heat and water.

Back