NJLOC Cruise to the Bash

exactly what i was thinking. meet up asap so as we get closer we pick up more & more trucks.

yea i plan on getting there earlyer then most to help setup everything. and also get a good parking spot. Plus im a early bird so i have no problem getting up early. 732-585-8914 is my cell give me a call during the week and we will find a spot to meet up. :thumbup:

ok, i gotta see what time i'm goin. i get off working midnights that day so i need to grab some zzz's before heading down.

:thumbup:Sorry Matt, I was planning on taking the day off but I will be the only supervisor on duty that day:angry:, so no bash for me guys:cr1:

Ps, Matt nice steel on the polish mp!! I was going to buy it but wife said:nono:. Maybe I'll get lucky later on!:thumbup:

:thumbup:Sorry Matt, I was planning on taking the day off but I will be the only supervisor on duty that day:angry:, so no bash for me guys:cr1:

Ps, Matt nice steel on the polish mp!! I was going to buy it but wife said:nono:. Maybe I'll get lucky later on!:thumbup:

that sucks. yea i can't wait for it to get here.

Back