NJLOC Cruise to the Bash

i'm in too matt. Lino and i started this on delvallo.net. it would be nice to get a bunch of trucks. we should set a course and set up points along the way for others to meet us on the way down. although i think most of the people coming are from down south anyway so i dont think we'll have big convoy down there

Matt,
Take 295. Traffic will be light, and it's easier. Getting off the NJTP at exit3 and transfering to Rt 42s is a bit tricky for one car, let alone a caravan.
295 south to mile 26. Keep right. Exit 26 is a left lane exit that takes you to Philly. Do NOT take exit 26 by mistake. Keep Right on 295 around "The Big Bend", then get into the left lane and follow signs for Rt42s(Atlantic City). When you merge on to 42, stay in the slow lane. In about a mile you will see the off ramp for 55south. Take 55s to exit56...... and so on.

Hope this helps.

FF
:)

Last edited:
Matt,
Take 295. Traffic will be light, and it's easier. Getting off the NJTP at exit3 and transfering to Rt 42s is a bit tricky for one car, let alone a caravan.
295 south to mile 26. Keep right. Exit 26 is a left two lanes exit that takes you to Philly. Do NOT take exit 26 by mistake. Keep right on 295 around "The Big Bend", then get into the left lane and follow signs for Rt42s(Atlantic City). When you merge on to 42, stay in the slow lane. In about a mile you will see the off ramp for 55south. Take 55s to exit56...... and so on.

Hope this helps.

FF
:)

yea i figured 295 would be better.

so who is crusieing down there with us. its going to be me 02trublue and another guy with a Sonic blue. i think route 1 is going to be the meeting place. and then take 295 down there.

matt, where abouts in new brunswick do you live? if i meet up with Lino down by him somewhere then hop on 95 to 1 we'd be right by you.

matt, where abouts in new brunswick do you live? if i meet up with Lino down by him somewhere then hop on 95 to 1 we'd be right by you.

i live very close to rt1 in new brunswick. Meeting up at the mall isnt a bad idea but would rather meet closer up 1 to do some cruising on 1 also.

Back