Nitto 555DR group buy anyone?

i'd be interested if i can get a good deal on a tire package and someone has some cheap rims they would sell

I'm still trying to contact more vendors but it seems no one wants to budge on the price. For now, if you need a set in a hurry I would try www.onlinetires.com since they're offering them at 216 + shipping without any group discount.

I talked to Discount Tire and they are willing to do 225 shipped if we can get together about 25 guys (50 tires)...

Well, I am beginning to think that is pretty close to cost. A while back a place here in town told me they would get me a set for 10% over cost; it seems like it was in the $210~220 range. I just thought that they could be had for a cheaper price, and could not afford them at the time. If nothing is better I might end up back there; you just have to pay tax that way, and here it is 7.5%

Also, I remember JDM placing a for sale in the classifieds for some they were "dumping", and it was $189 a tire. If you take that and go 10% over you have what I was quoted. Kindof seems like about $190 is cost. They might get a better price if they buy 50 from Nitto....

Yes I actually started this whole deal hoping to get the same price Justin was selling his sets for. I believe they were around 185 + shipping, so I figured using a drop-ship method they would be right around 200 shipped.

Again, I'll keep trying as long as there's enough interest. From what I've seen, we can probably round up 25 people so it is just the matter of finding a vendor willing to go that low.

If anyone else wants to help, it would be much appreciated and benefit us all. Maybe someone should call JDM and see if they can do something for us? I've talked to Justin and he said he'll let me know if he gets any more in...

:tu:

I am interested also but it depends on the time frame/money situation. I am just coming into my busy season so the money should be good. In case you didn't know, Discount Tire Direct offers a great deal to the SVTOA members but you must pay shipping and that changes the price a fair bit.

Guys/Gals,
I got a price and they were alot more than they were last year for some reason... But anyways, they will cost around $210 each plus shipping... Let me know if that is ok and i could post the number for everyone to order... Now because this is a group purchase they want to know how many because if we get over 50 pairs of these sold they may lower the price some more...

Later, Justin

id be interested in a set also.please let me know what the final price is going to be.the best price i could get by myself was $241 each shipped to my door.thanks.

I'm good for a set or two! I rip through them pretty quick! If you get them down below 200 I will take two sets! So count me in!

Scott:3g:

Just ordered from Discount Tire Direct this morning. Web site price was $241 w/free ground shipping. Asked about SVTOA discount and they came back with $226 to the door. should be here Wed. Good luck with the GP every dollar saved helps to get other needed mods:3g:

riverrat said:
Just ordered from Discount Tire Direct this morning. Web site price was $241 w/free ground shipping. Asked about SVTOA discount and they came back with $226 to the door. should be here Wed. Good luck with the GP every dollar saved helps to get other needed mods:3g:

Hmm that's not a bad price!

Sales rep did not ask for proof of SVTOA membership when ordering. I had read somewhere that there was a discount for members so I just asked and he changed the price. BTW they came this morning (guess I'm closer to the warehouse than they thought - one day ground shipping) $874.00 / 305/45/18 555R's for the rear - 295/45/18 555's for the front. Metco bars on the same UPS truck. Time to get to the track:db:

I know I should get some front runners but WTF it will look great!

For all you that want to do the GP , I have the info needed... You will need to call Steve Tremmel @ E-Tires #1-630-469-8684 and just let him know that it is for the Nitto GP... Price will be $210 each plus figure around $10 for freight each... Please make sure to ask for Steve Tremmel as he knows about the GP...

Thanks, Justin

Spoke to Steve this afternoon. Really nice guy. Ordered a pair for my truck. Thanks Justin for the group purchase info.
Jimmy B.

Is the GP a call and order then they are shipped to you, or is it a call order and wait for the rest of a certain number of people to order there's before the tires ship?

Back