Nitto 555DR group buy anyone?

cyntaxx

Since the new season is upon us, I was wondering if you guys would like to get together a group buy for the Nitto 555R Drag Radials in 305/45/18? I'm ready to purchase a pair myself and know a lot of people on here and over on f150online.com that have just gotten to their traction mods.

I don't know how many people we need but I'm sure the numbers are there as long as everyone wants to sign up.

Just throwing out an idea to save us all some money.

cyntaxx@yahoo.com

lightning856 said:
Hey i wish this would of came up 2 days ago:rolleyes: i just bought a set. Got them for 216 each so i was happy

That's not a bad price. I was shooting for 180ish...

I wouldn't recommend them as a daily driver for someone in Seattle in the Spring time :eek:

Doesn't perform at all compared to our F1s in the rain though. But they hook a LOT better at the strip.

I'll do the group buy. Will need another set soon.

As for rain, you wanna race? My truck takes off pretty good in the rain with these tires. Tows well also. Pretty damn good all around tire, IMHO. Also it rains pretty regularly in New Orleans, also.

[black99light: the drag radials are good in the rain?

I don't know how many people we need but I'll wait around for a couple of days for this list to grow (hopefully). When we are above 10 I'll start checking into a group buy. I've never done one before so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in for a set; so long as you can get them price with shipping down.

For working a group buy; I have never "operated" one, but I have bought parts through one. Basically you find a willing dealer, and the will give you a price and how many they need to sell. Then the person who wants the product calls the vendor and places an order. They will usually not ship untill the minimum number has been reached. Good luch finding a vendor; I don't have any conections that I can think of.

Honestly this is my 4th set of these counting the two I had on my 97 Cobra before the L. I have had no problems in either vehicle in the rain. They do come with a fair amount of tread, unlike BFG's. Now that I've said this I'm doomed for a problem. Hey wheres that wood.;)

If the price is reasonable, im in too. Steel belts dont hook up very good on pavement, hmmm, wonder how those things got through the rubber???

I daily drive em in Florida and it rains here a lot. They are fine in the rain as long as you don't get too crazy. Oh yeah, I'm in for a pair on the group buy as well, assuming we get a vendor. ;k

Okay, so far we have 8-10 and a couple from f150online.com

Looks like it's time to find a willing vendor. I'll work on that Monday and see if we can't get a good price on them. In the meantime, if any of you know of anyone else who wants a pair, please tell them!

Oh yeah, if you know a vendor who is willing to do a group discount for them, clue us all in!

as I stated

I may be interested let me know - Oh yeah do you have permission from Doug to post this ...;Y

F150Online ='s Romper Room, Mister Roger's (God rest his soul) and Barney all rolled up :D

Farkin' Babies whining :cr:

Last edited:
hey

lookey a group purchase - imagine a real group purchase - they don't know what that is over on the F150 board... Every other MAJOR board for every brand out there has group purchases but F150RomperRoom.com -

Back