News Flash...the LF 2005 date and location has been selected!

I'm so happy I could cry!!! :db: :dp: :db: :dp:

Matt, BG was just a shot in the dark. If you go back to that thread, you'll see I mentioned over and over that KCIR was at the top of the list, but we were just exploring other opportunities.

I am glad to see that everything worked out so we can have LFest 2005. Thanks Dwight and Nan. See everyone there. :tu:

WONDERFUL NEWS FOLKS!!

As a KCIR Regular let me tell ya that track works nice when its prepped which I am sure they will be all over that when we show up.

Its a little more cozy than Topeka too so everyone can chum up more!!

Us MKLO Folks will think up some stuff to do!!

Is it Next Sept yet???

WHOO HOO!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ouch... another 800 mile trip... Ohwell, what ever makes it work for you guys BigD and Nan... Ill do my damndest to be there again :)

"a'pealing" is that a code word or what?? So you weren't impressed with Baby Dolls? It had a fresh coat of white and pink paint and looked good for a strip joint to me...but then I am old and my sight is not so good any more...that is why I get so close to the stage/pole!:D

BigD said:
"a'pealing" is that a code word or what?? So you weren't impressed with Baby Dolls? It had a fresh coat of white and pink paint and looked good for a strip joint to me...but then I am old and my sight is not so good any more...that is why I get so close to the stage/pole!:D

You are sooooo busted. It did not look too inviting from the outside, but I did hear good stories from there. Hopefully the one in KC is better. Maybe we should overtake that place :D

Tom

tliss said:
You are sooooo busted. It did not look too inviting from the outside, but I did hear good stories from there. Hopefully the one in KC is better. Maybe we should overtake that place :D

Tom

Topeka has the best 2 "joints" around

But we can do Tango's, benita Flats, or about 10 others to choose from..That one down by the KCIR Track "Legs" isnt that bad though...

Nope - Kansas City, MO. Here's a link to a map:

21973-178-11364.jpg

Last edited:
Back